CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

This is Kyra's mom and she has asked me to let you all know she was finally called out on a fire. She left Friday night about 12:30 a.m. and they are in Inchelium, Washington. I haven't heard anymore from her except that they made it and had 4 hours after they arrived to get set up and rested before starting to work. ugh!
They drove all night, Karen drove her pickup and Kyra drove the other kids car while he slept, from Fruitland to Grangeville and then she was able to sleep from Grangeville to Spokane.

I will keep you posted as she lets me know.
She would love to receive emails from you as she can check them, but she cannot update the blog. If you go to www.nifc.gov and maps, you can see quite a mess.

Lisa

1 comments:

Howdy!!! said...

Hey lisa! I bet that your house was a bit crazy when you got the phone call!!! Tell Kyra to be safe and make some MONEY!!!