CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Seattle Is Wonderful


**I MADE IT!!!**


I left for Seattle today and I am here! I got off the plane and headed to find my luggage! I then came to Cyndi's house and got settled in. We went to JoAnn's Fabric store and I found my Cow print materials i have been looking for for months.



I also decided to learn how to sew. I sewed myself a beautiful Apron and I love it. It is my first one so it is not the best but believe me it is AWESOME!!

It is now bed time. We watched seven hours of Lock up Raw. I am extreamly tired. we have church tomorrow and then more sewing!

I love you all and I hope you have a Great Blessed Sunday!

1 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

I AM IMPRESSED. Now you can sew your own dress for the wedding and one for me!
I miss you!